(1) Music listening to decrease intensity of agitated behavior after severe acquired brain injury.
(2) The effect of a modified treatment environment for agitated patients with traumatic brain injury (TBI): A controlled clinical multicentre study.
(3) Nutritional status among patients with acquired brain injury admitted for rehabilitation.
(4) Rehabilitation following stroke in Denmark and Norway – a qualitative comparative study.
(5) Promoting psychosocial well-being following stroke. Experienced appropriateness and feasibility of the intervention in order to facilitate the individual process of recovery after stroke.
(5a) Promoting psychosocial well-being following stroke.
(6) Implementation and validation of Nociception Coma Scale Revised (NCS-R) - in detecting pain in patients with disorders of consciousness.
(7) Learning and participation: Rehabilitation following a severe acquired brain injury focusing on collaboration, participation and recovery.
Read more about Lena Aadal's projects here
(1) Danish Enriched Environment Project (DEEP). Aktivitetskortlægning under et rehabiliteringsophold.
Read more about Iris Brunner's projects here
BYSTRUP, METTE RYSSEL
(1) A stop along the way and the social networks’ impact on the rehabilitation process for adolescent with an acquired brain injury.
Read more about Mette Ryssel Bystrup's project here
(1) Neuropsykologisk undersøgelse af kognitive funktionsforstyrrelser hos patienter, der har modtaget tids-differentieret behandling med mild hypothermi efter hjertestop. Evald L, Brønnick K, Søreide E, Kirkegaard H, Nielsen JF.
(2) Cerebellar kognitivt affektiv syndrom efter akut postinfektiøs cerebellar ataxi hos 3-15 årig børn og unge - case serie undersøgelse. Evald L., Evald J., Hansen D., Bonne NL. Hansen JK.
(3) Udredning af subtype, sværhedsgrad, fremgang og prognose hos patienter med spatiel neglekt. Implementering af Kessler Foundation Neglect Assessment Process (KF-NAP). Evald L, Jensen J.
(4) National survey af udredning og behandling af spatiel neglekt i Danmark. Evald L, Nordfang M, Wilms I.
(5) Computeriseret prismetræning af spatiel neglekt – pilotundersøgelse. Wilms I, Evald L, Nordfang M.
(6) Virtual reality udredning og træning af spatiel neglekt – udvikling og pilotundersøgelse. Evald L, Jensen J, Lindeløv J, Knoche H, Kraus M.
(7) Kooperation på ambulante neuropsykologiske undersøgelser blandt unge voksne. Boe EW, Evald L.
(8) Voluntære og involuntære erindringer hos patienter med prefrontal henholdsvis medial temporallaps læsioner - undersøgelse af dobbelt dissociation. Rasmussen KW, Evald L.
(10) Strukturel MR hjernescanning og neuropsykologisk undersøgelse af unge med medfødt hjertefejl (ASD/VSD). Arlander BA, Hjortdal VE, Evald L, Østergaard L.
Read more about Lars evald's projects here
(1) Changes in the frequency and type of post-traumatic headache 3 and 9 months after head trauma compared with the frequency of headache before head trauma.
(2) Effect of post- traumatic headache of active treatment assessed nine months after head trauma.
(3) The level of neuro- inflammatory markers were lower in the actively treated group compared with the standard group 9 months after head trauma.
Read more about Oana-Veronica Frederiksen's projects here
HANSEN, GUNHILD MO
(1) Changes in the shoulder-function after constraint-induced movement therapy (CIMT).
Read more about Gunhild Mo Hansen's project here
(1) Evaluation of fall risk among hemiplegic post-stroke patients.
Read more about Jacob Hansen's project here
(1) Epilepsy after severe traumatic brain injury: Prevalence and prediction by injury severity.
Read more about Hanna Karstensen's project here
(1) Difficulties in swallowing and eating following acquired brain injury – from a professional and a patient perspective.
(2) Anvendelighed af neuromuskulær el-stimulering som hjælpemiddel under træning i spise-drikke aktivitet hos patienter med erhvervet hjerneskade og svær dysfagi. Kjærsgaard A, Hansen T.
Read more about Annette Kjaersgaard's project here
KJELDSEN, SIMON SVANBORG
(1) Initial reports from a retrospective study of 272 patients with severe acquired brain injury, admitted to a multidisciplinary highly specialised rehabilitation unit with ICU capabilities.
(2) Enriched Enviroments in Rehabilitation – Responses to optimal resting environment (OPTIREST)
Read more about Simon Svanborg Kjeldsen's projects here
(1) Cortical reorganization after oral rehabilitation in brain-damage patients having dysphagia.
(2) Comprehensive oral assessment of brain-damaged patients in rehabilitation setting.
(3) Reliability of transcranial magnetic stimulation for swallowing musculature in the human motor cortex.
(4) Influence of optimal air pressure (LISA) in controlling aspiration for tracheostomized acquired brain injury patients.
Read more about Mohit Kothari's projects here
(1) Diffusion MRI findings in patients with extensive and minimal post-concussion symptoms after mTBI and healthy controls: a cross sectional study.
(2) Microstructural Changes in the Brain During Recovery After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
(3) Physiotherapy in the private sector for patients with severe physical disabilities - An
investigation of basic characteristics, function level, activity level and quality of life in people
with chronic disease in a Danish context.
Read more about Erhard Naess-Schmidt's project here
(1) Quality of Life after severe traumatic brain injury.
(2) Nutritional status in patients with brain injury. Odgaard L, Aadal L.
(3) Physiotherapy in the private sector for patients with severe physical disabilities – Part I. Odgaard L, Naess-Schmidt E.
(4) Nursing relevant complications following severe traumatic brain injury in Denmark: A nationwide follow-up study.
(5) Prevalence and association of oral candidiasis with dysphagia in individuals with acquired brain injury. Odgaard L, Kothari M.
Read more about Lene Odgaard's project here
(1) Stroke - 65 Plus. Continued Active Life. Pallesen H, Næss-Schmidt ET, Brunner I, Feldbæk-Nielsen.
(2) Learning and changing processes after stroke – a patient and health professionals
Apopleksiforløb i Danmark og Norge – et kvalitativ studie om patientens læring under rehabilitering i samarbejde. Moe S, Arntsen C, Pallesen H, Aadal L.
(3) Learning and participation. Pallesen H, Aadal L.
(4) Neuro Intensive Step-Down Ward (NISA-indsatsen) - Et feltstudie. Mathiasen MK, From M, Aadal L, Jørgensen LB, Pallesen H.
Read more about Hanne Pallesen's projects here
PEDERSEN, ASGER ROER
(1) Stratification of patients for neurorehabilitation.
(2) Characterization of normal gait.
Read more about Asger Roer Pedersen's projects here
STABEL, HENRIETTE HOLM
(1) Subarachnoid hemorrhage in Denmark: Risk and prognosis.
(2) Relationship between post-stroke functioning and treatment- and rehabilitation services in a Norwegian and a Danish cohort. An international comparative prospective multicentre study.
(3) Relationship between rehabilitation services and quality of life one year post-stroke in northern Norway and Denmark. A mixed method study.
Read more about Henriette Holm Stabel's projects here
STUBBS, PETER WILLIAM
(1) The effect of blood flow restriction on neurological and functional mechanisms during training and at rest in healthy subjects and patients with acquired brain injury. Stubbs PW, Naess-Schmidt, ET, Kjeldsen SS.
(2) Functional measures of contracture and strength at the ankle.
(3) Quantification of the components of wrist muscle stiffness in children with wrist/finger hypertonus.
(4) History of muscle contraction and its effects on the current state of a muscle.
Read more about Peter William Stubbs' projects here
THASTUM, MILLE MØLLER
(1) Early intervention for impairing post-concussion symptoms in adolescents and young adults: randomised trial
Read more about Mille Møller Thastums projects here